Monday, July 1, 2013

Cute Travel Journal

I've been honing my decoupage skills recently but have got a market coming up soon so need more photo albums too! Don't want to forget my skills!

I've been quite intricate with the insides of this travel journal... There's loads of little pockets, flaps and places to put memorabilia of your holiday and photos... It's going to make a fab gift for someone! I live to keep all the memories from my travels and this book will look great on display and keep the memories alive!

Hope you like the pics!


Used my new mini alphabet stamp from Hobbycraft to do the lettering on the tag


I love the travel paper clips... Had to do a bit of self assembly hahaha!


Put some painted pages in too... Getting into all of this mixed media!


Loads of places to put those memories!


The back cover kept quite simple!

Hope it goes to a nice home in the end... Would love to see what people do with them once they've whisked one of my babies away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment