Monday, May 20, 2013

Fabulous Fifties... From Marianne Design

I have been dying to make a new scrap book album but been lacking the urge... No orders at the mo and no market looming... so have taken the time to get organised, order some new fabby things and maybe try some different things as well. Until that stock arrives though I had a root through what I have and found the new Fabulous Fifties stack from Marianne Design that had arrived last week and yay I was inspired again!

I've been experimenting with paint colours for my covers as well so decided n a metallic copper... Have done the hand painting but not the embellishment yet... Tonight I focused on the pages. I also received my Movers and Shapers metallic tray by Tim Holtz to use with my Big Shot- so no more trying to make it fit the sandwich with bits of card... So much easier hahaha! Hence there's tons of lovely love hearts in these pages.

Here's a pic of the results and will post the covers when I've done them too so you can see the finished item... It's quite a big album for once 15cm by 22cm so lots of room for fab pics, notes and memories to put in my custom memory envelopes too.




Had fun with my new stash of buttons too as well as a mini scrapper panic... Nearly run out of Glossy Accents... Heaven forbid... I know where I'm going this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment